- Age:10 weeks
- Gender: Male
- Personality: Sprightly, tomboyish, and affectionate
- Energy Level: Somewhat Active; Yorkies are moderately active and will be happy with a daily satisfying walk
- Good with Children: Better with Supervision
- Good with other Dogs: With Supervision
- Shedding: Infrequent
- Grooming: Daily
- Trainability: Independent
- Height: 7-8 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Life Expectancy: 11-15 years
- Barking Level: Barks When Necessary
- Inside the tiny, adorable Yorkshire Terrier's body is a feisty and confident spirit. Originally bred as ratters, the breed has become more of a companion dog and is one of the most popular dogs in the country. Your Yorkshire Terrier puppy will be filled with energy and curiosity; always ready for a romp. Above all, he's a loyal, loving and gentle friend, who is happiest spending time with his people. Weighing in a 4-7 pounds, the Yorkie is a great choice for city dwellers.
Princess Maya "Royalty"